Aluminum spools are strong, yet lightweight. This 50 ft (15 m) size is practical for most applications, especially deploying surface markers. A Dyneema® leader protects the main line when the line is clipped off near sharp edges.
- Dyneema® leader can take extreme wear and abrasion; the breaking strength is 400 lbs (181 kg)
- Leader mounted to a stainless steel swivel to prevent twisting of main line
- Main line is flat, braided nylon with 132 lbs (60 kg) breaking strength
- Includes 3.5” SS, double-ender bolt snap
- Flared edges are easier to grip and keep fingers out of the way while winding
- Perfect size for deploying surface markers