Discounted price for remaining sizes/inventory only. No backorders.
BARE’s new S-Flex neoprene gloves have been updated to maximize comfort and durability. Designed for optimal dexterity, thermal protection and abrasion resistance.
To prolong in-water use, we designed them with pre-curved fingers to reduce hand fatigue. Four-way stretch neoprene provides a full range of motion and the glove fabric is double-glued and blind-stitched for total durability.
And sometimes gear needs adjustment mid-dive, so we included abrasion-resistant material on the palm and fingers for easy on-the-go tweaks to your kit.
- Neoprene glove that mixes comfort and durability
- Pre-bent contoured fingers ensure comfy anatomical fit
- Fabric double-glued and blind-stitched for long-term durability
- 4-way stretch neoprene yields complete range of motion
- Palm and fingers include abrasion-resistant coating
- Palm grip enables on-the-go underwater kit adjustments