The Apeks MTX-R sidemount set is a super tough, rugged, high performance, go anywhere sidemount regulator configuration designed to meet the rigours of cold water and extreme sidemount diving. The MTX-R is highly reliable and also very easy to service out in the field which make it an ideal choice for the expedition and exploration diver.
The MTX-R has excellent cold water performance and has a greatly reduced risk of free flow. This has been achieved by improving several areas, including an innovative endcap and environmental diaphragm, a forged 1st stage body offering maximum thermal preference, a ribbed diaphragm clamp and a redesigned & enlarged heat exchanger on the 2nd stage with metal incorporated into the front cover design.
Recommended for use in 0.5ºC to 50ºC water.
- Two MTX-R DIN first stages with 5 port swivel turrets (over-balanced diaphragm)
- Two XTX50 second stages (pneumatically balanced)
- 83” (210cm) double swivel hose
- 24” (61cm) double swivel hose
- Two 10” (25cm) length MP inflation hoses (1 for buoyancy system, 1 for drysuit)
- Two compact pressure gauges with 7” (18cm) hoses (PSI)
- One 90° elbow fitting
- One stainless steel bolt snap
- Two sets of short exhaust ports (to swap with large exhaust tees if desired)
- Bungee necklace
- Regulator bag