The LEG3ND ELITE gives divers unprecedented capabilities by providing perfect precision and enhanced ergonomics at your fingertips. Advanced divers appreciate the independent micro adjustments to fine-tune their own individual breathing preferences.
Exceptional cold-water performance is achieved by modernizing Aqualung's three anti-freeze properties:
- The LEG3ND's integrated dry chamber keeps inner components clean and dry by isolating them from the outside environment
- Deep ribs create a large heat exchange surface area that helps to prevent ice forming on the mechanism (+30% vs Glacia / +70% vs Legend 2)
- The new overmolded cap delays ice forming over the external diaphragm.
Progressive increase of the working pressure to maintain optimum breathing efforts: Depending on the diver's depth, the working pressure of the first stage is automatically elevated to counteract the increased breathing air density.
When the first stage is not connected to a cylinder valve, the Auto Closure Device (ACD) keeps the inlet shut to protect the first stage internal parts from contamination and corrosive water.
- LEG3ND ELITE first stage
- LEG3ND ELITE second stage (primary)
- Overbalanced diaphragm design
- Auto-Closure Device (ACD): Yes
- Number of HP ports: 2
- Number of MP ports: 4
- 1st Stage Flow Rate: 1500 l/min
- 1st Stage Weight (Yoke): 957 g
- Environmental Dry Kit: Permanent
- First stage exterior: Chrome over marine brass
- Pneumatically balanced
- Venturi switch
- Adjustable breathing resistance
- Comfo-Bite mouthpiece
- Lip shield included
- Heat Exchanger for freezing resistance
- 2nd stage weight: 227 g
- Hose length: 730 mm
- Overall work of breathing (WOB) scores: Avg. 0.70 joules/liter
- Nitrox compatible to 40% O2 when new, out of the box
Note: Alternate air source (octo) and SPG sold separately.