Following the revolutionary principles introduced by Big Eyes, the Matrix establishes new records.
- The Cressi patented raked lenses and their special "inverted drop" shape has been developed even further.
- The lenses are now as close as possible to the eyes, taken to the maximum levels possible.
- The newly designed frame is very streamlined and ends up being completely invisible when the mask is worn.
- The top part of the mask has strong grip rubber material inserts, for a great look.
- The soft silicone skirt has a new profile and a broad seal ring for excellent waterproofing and comfort without precedent.
- The internal volume of the mask is exceptionally low, lower than many well-known freediving masks and the weight is also very moderate.
- Two pressure buckles integrated into the frame make strap adjustment quick and precise. This new design strap has a very broad purchase on the neck for magnificent comfort.