This is a Cressi Atelier exclusive offline product and therefore available for in-store pickup only.
The Cressi T10-SC Chromo + Galaxy R regulator is ideal for seasoned or professional divers who need extremely high-performing equipment that is both simple and resistant, without any of the usual accessories that may get damaged.
The hyperbalanced diaphragm first stage is environmentally sealed for outstanding performance in cold, silty or salt water. The elliptical second stage is compact, while being a fully-featured, pneumatically balanced regulator with a pre-dive deflector and adjustable inhalation effort knob.
First stage features
Second stage features
- Hyperbalanced diaphragm, environmentally sealed dry chamber
- 2 HP 7/16 UNF ports
- 4 MP 3/8 UNF ports
- Operating pressure: INT version 232 BAR | 3365 PSI
- Calibration pressure: 10 BAR
- High-capacity conical filter in chemically nickel-plated spherical bronze
- Removable nozzle in AISI 316 steel
- Hyperbalancing system
- Anti-pressure drop pneumatic spring
- Stainless steel calibration spring with micropeening treatment
- Low-friction technopolymer slider shaft
- Body protection in polyurethane thermoplastic
- Quantity of air supplied: 4500 l/min
- Weight: INT version 720 g
- Pneumatically balanced
- Adjustable Venturi
- Adjustable inhalation effort
- Patented elliptical diaphragm
- Patented low-friction lever
- Noise-absorbing technopolymer body
- Weight without hose: 202 g
Pair this with the Cressi Octopus MG Balanced and Cressi Digi2 digital gauge.