Note: Current Thermoprene Pro wetsuit design is solid black, without the grey accents seen in the photo.
Henderson made significant improvements in comfort and flexibility for the new Thermoprene Pro line. Now boasting a full 250% stretch, a significant improvement over the 180% stretch of the original Thermoprene material. The new materials “melts” in your hands and contours every curve of your body. Thermoprene Pro wetsuits feature new patterns which have been developed using fitting data from Henderson’s pattern library which contains over five decades of USA grading and patterning knowledge.
As the name implies, Thermoprene Pro wetsuits are a professional level wetsuits that are designed to provide maximum warmth and comfort. These suits keep you warmer longer, as the amount of seams in each suit have been minimized and each seam is double glued and blind stitched. Even 3mm wetsuits, which other brands typically construct using flatlock seams, are completely glued and sewn assuring maximum warmth and long term durability. Finishing touches like soft and comfortable aqua silk lining, ergonomic Duratex® knee pads and the proven self-sealing zipper closures all combine to complete the new Thermoprene Pro lineup.
- Super soft, 250% stretch neoprene provides a “melt in your hand” feel.
- Aqua Silk™ lining on all interior panels.
- Larger neoprene panel and minimized seams keep cold water out and warm water in.
- Double glued and double sewn seams (interior & exterior) provide longevity, durability and performance in the most demanding conditions.
- Henderson’s patterns have evolved over 50 years.
- Every Thermoprene Pro wetsuit style is designed, patterned, cut, sewn, fitted and tested in the USA, prior to any production manufacturing.
- Sophisticated styling with a technical edge.
- Hook and loop closure-resistant outer fabric. Hook and loop closure-dock keeps adjustable collar from attaching to other parts of the wetsuit.
- YKK #10 zipper and stainless zipper slider.
- Integrated self sealing spine pad.
- DuraTex® stretch knee pads provide long lasting durability, enhanced flexibility and comfort.
- 10-year Limited Warranty.