The T3 is Atomic Aquatics' signature regulator. Atomic Aquatics forged a new Titanium standard for the T3 making it the absolute finest regulator you can own, regardless of price. The T3 delivers unprecedented reliability and performance. Incredibly lightweight and corrosion-resistant materials make the T3 a perfect choice for travel in exotic remote locations, where finding service is a remote concept.
Developing the lightest regulator in the world requires heavy reliance on precision engineering and machining. First and second stage components are precision-machined from solid Titanium billet. The T3 first stage is designed using minimal material and machined from a solid piece of Titanium requiring 23 individual operations. All machining operations are performed in a single continuous milling session at our own Atomica manufacturing facility. That means each component is carefully and expertly crafted under our watchful eyes to conform to only the most exacting standards.
Divers deeply admire many exclusive features of Atomic second stages that make diving easier. One of the most acclaimed is the Atomic Comfort Swivel which allows 30° rotational movement without hose binding or kinking. The T3 Comfort Swivel is all-Titanium with black PVD coating for the highest level of corrosion-resistance you can take in the ocean. Once you dive more comfortably with it, you’ll wonder why no one else ever thought of it.
The LIGHTEST regulator in the world, combined weight of the Atomic T3 first and second stage is under 1.8 pounds (yoke version).
T3 First Stage Features
- Precision-machined from solid Titanium alloy billet.
- Minimalist yoke design is optimized to use the least amount of material for the lightest weight possible.
- Atomic exclusive balanced Jet Seat high-flow piston.
- Freeze-protected and factory-sealed to prevent outside contamination from silt and sand.
- Nitrox ready – approved for non-dedicated EAN use with mixtures up to 40%.
- Ports: 2 HP fixed / 5 LP on swivel cap.
T3 Second Stage Features
- Pneumatically-balanced poppet, high-flow case and lever design for easy breathing at all depths and tank pressures.Patented Atomic AFC – Automatic Flow Control.
- Soft overmolded Rapid Adjustment Knob for manual detuning in special situations such as surf entries or octo use.
- Patented Atomic Titanium Seat Saving Dynamic Orifice maintains crisp like-new factory tuning and prevents damage during storage.
- Hose features patented all-Titanium Atomic Comfort Swivel with Black PVD coating.
- Dual material second stage cover enables entire front to be used for purge.
- Elliptical exhaust valve dramatically reduces exhalation effort at depth.
- Dual silicone comfort fit mouthpiece with tear-resistant bite tabs – both comfortable and durable.
- PVD coated metal-accent front cover ring.
- Deluxe padded travel bag.