The Fusion second stage is robust and reliable. The body is made from chrome-plated brass with a pearl finish. It has high thermal conductivity properties, making it ideal for use in very cold water.
Vortex Assisted Design (VAD) allows unimpeded airflow and constant natural breathing at any depth. The innovative Twin Power System offers further adjustment, allowing the diver to control the speed of airflow. A simple twist increases airflow when required.
A braided superflex hose connects the first stage to the second stage and provides support and flexibility for comfortable diving.
- Balanced diaphragm design
- Dual Dynamic Flow Control (DFC) ports which uses venturi system to lessen immediate pressure-drops
- Pre-oriented ports
- HP Ports: 2 HP 7/16” UNF ports
- LP Ports: 4 LP 3/8” UNF ports
- Marine-grade brass with satin-finish body
- Yoke version
- Mares 52X first stage (yoke)
- Mares Fusion primary second stage
- Mares Fusion octopus
Note: A gauge/SPG must be purchased separately.